Everything you need to know about the purchase and use of biodegradable bags.
In this section you have all the information about the
is biodegradable bags: types, uses, prices… so you’ll never earn those ridiculous plastic bags that are wiping out the oceans and the planet.
there is Also the opportunity to put your grain of sand.
- Appropriate Size - 12 inches width, 6 1/2 inches gusset width, and 22 inches height of these biodegradable bags with targeted shelf life ensure that you carry all the stuff you want to with ease and without worrying about the space you have available.
- Environment-Friendly - Thanks to the HDPE material used to manufacture it, you can be sure of doing a bit towards protecting the environment as these biodegradable t-shirt bags break down or decompose a lot faster than traditional plastic bags used for hot and cold items.
- Attractive Design – The green color and leafy design of this bag allow you to feel confident in carrying it around anywhere, be it a local mom and pop store or a hotel. These bags look good as compared to the traditional white plastic bags.
- 2.6 Gallon / 9.84 Liter capacity; Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.71 Mils; 100 Bags Per Roll
- USAGE and STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat, store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and used within one year of purchase. DO NOT PURCHASE more than you can use in a year.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from the starches of plants, and contains NO polyethylene. These bags are durable and reliable while is good for the environment.
- [Biodegradable Trash Bags]: Plastarch material(PSM), using corn starch and other plant renewable resources as raw materials, modified and plasticized, this new plastic can be naturally decomposed in the natural without causing damage to the environment.
- [4-6 Gallon Trash bags]: (W*H): 19. 7 * 23. 6inch/50*60cm, it is bigger than nomal 4 gallon trash bags, so you don’t need to worry that it isn’t fit your trash cans.
- [Strong & Durable Garbage Bags]: These bags have good toughness and are not easily torn. They have been tested to withstand a maximum weight of 11 lb (5 kg)，which are strong enough for daily life.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE- Biodegrades fully within 4 years! No need to compost – just throw this bag in your regular trash can or recycle bin! BIORIFT is setting a new standard. Unlike most products claiming to be biodegradable, BIORIFT has been scientifically tested for ASTM D5511. This means our products are Biodegradable under standard landfill conditions – the most common waste disposal method! This bag has shown to biodegrade 47.9% in 361 days!
- SAVING ANIMALS FROM PLASTIC WASTE – Start the biodegradable trend to help save wildlife from plastic waste. Plastic has damaged animals for quite sometime and now is the time to put a stop to it. We launched these biodegradable bags as the first step to help mitigate wildlife suffering from plastic waste. Be apart of the trend! Saving our world, one bag at a time.
- 500 DURABLE T-SHIRT GROCERY BAGS - 12 inches width, 6 ½ inches gusset width, and 22 inches height of these biodegradable bags with targeted shelf life ensure that you carry all the stuff you want to with ease and without worrying about the space you have available. Avoid excessive heat, store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and used within two year of purchase.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Made from Plant Based (sugar cane) materials instead of fossil fuel
- Made using renewable resources to reduce your carbon footprint
- More sustainable choice than trash bags made from recycled or virgin plastic
- GUILT FREE - Dont feel bad disposing of your waste anymore!!! Dirt Bags are a convenient solution to hauling your groceries and reusing them for the dirty work we have every day. Rest easy, these won't harm the earth or the critters on it. You will be doing your part!
- A BETTER QUALITY - Our bags hold up to moisture for several days before the breakdown period unlike the competition which becomes useless in hours. Who wants a bag that can't do the dirty work? These bags are strong too. Puncture an old school plastic bag and it will rip top to bottom. Dirt Bags tend to stretch and don't rip as easily causing less accidental spills.
- THE RIGHT SIZE - For decades we have been using a common sized bag and are accustomed to efficient use and reuse of them. Dirt Bags are the same size as the average old school plastic sack. There is no need to change your system.
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 standard
- Perfect for packing school or work lunches
- These bags are durable and reliable while protecting the environment
- Convenient snack baggies without any inconvenient environmental guilt
- Extra large snack size (66% larger than Ziploc snack bags)
- 100% biodegradable food storage portion bags
- 【Biodegradable Trash Bags】Our small trash bags are all made of Plastarch material(PSM) certification by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 PSM Bioplastics Based On Natural Renewable Plant Starch Extract, It Not Only Has Excellent Leakage Resistance And Toughness, But Also as compostable in backyard or home composting facilities
- 【Fit Most of Small Trash Cans】The Dimension((L*W) Of The Liner Is 21.6”*18.5”, it is bigger than nomal 4 gallon trash bags .With The Bottom Octagonal Design, It Can Allow For More Trash Than The Ordinary 4-6 Gallon Garbage Bags, Perfectly Fits Small Round Bins (Diameter≤12inch,Heigh≤16inch) Or Rectangular Waste Cans(Length≤9inch,Heigh≤16inch).
- 【Strong & Durable Garbage Bags】These mini Trash Bags 4 gal Are Packed In A Very Delicate And Light Way That Is Convenient To Store Or Carry. In Terms Of Detail, The Breakpoint Design Makes It Easy To Separate Them And Avoid The Trouble Of Tearing.Maximum weight of 11 lb (5 kg)
My grandmother died at 93 years old, was an organized woman who has always lived in a village, maybe that’s why I valued both the things had not always had. From childhood I was struck by their way of preserving and caring for the plastic bags, in fact, my father was carrying the bags given to us in the supermarket. I never saw him miss one.
I didn’t grow up with that desire to care for the bags; I got used to that in the bakery, in the supermarket or in any store give it for free. So it is difficult to learn how to evaluate something.
over the years I began to be aware of the outrage that posed by the plastic bags of an alone use. Does it really makes sense to use a 5 minute an object that is 400 years on the planet?
The sale of the bags in supermarkets has not been the solution, this small price does not hurt when there is no environmental awareness.
I don’t know how society has come to this nonsense, but increasingly people are willing to stop it, do you want to know how?
What are the biodegradable bags, and why you need to incorporate them into your life
a biodegradable shopping bag or eco is the
is bag that
to arises from the need to reuse, reduce and recycle the number of plastic bags that are thrown away each day
The bags are organic are the more human approach and aware of an issue that, as inhabitants of this planet, we have been gone from the hands.
Imagine that you go out to buy bread on a Saturday morning, you walk into the bakery, ask him always, and immediately, the shopkeeper puts the bar in a plastic bag. The catch, you pay and off you go.
you Get to your house, do you get the bar and strips to the bag.
This bag has been useful 5,10 or 12 minutes that you’ve taken; however it will take more than 5 centuries to disappear from the Earth.
If you have some 30 years and with an average age to have children of 30.7 years,
is that fucking bag convivirá on the planet with at least 16 generations of your family. Think about that the next time you have one in your hand and you’ll find that you treat them with more affection. And remember, the bags are not disposable.
there is No alternative or back-up,
is present and future is the bio-bags. We are not going to be another if we don’t want to drown in our own shit.
If that still doesn’t convince you, continue reading and flipa.
Read this and encourage you to, at least, to use reusable bags.
Composition and characteristics, what are they made of?
I Am one who thinks that, having devoted resources to research, eco bags would be the only option in the market. The competition of the world’s oil is still too strong.
however, we have achieved spectacular results in
is vegetable plastic materials such as corn, potato starch or cassava.
Contain additives that decompose in the presence of moisture (heat) and light. Neither in its composition or manufacture chemicals are used, which makes them environmentally friendly.
The bags are so tough, as you know, and similar in shape and uses. The only downside I find is that if you are going to use for organic waste, there is that to take the trash out almost daily, because in 2-3 days the material starts the process of oxo-degradation. That is, that the bag is leaking, and that is a pain in the neck to get it out and have to clean the bucket after. Do we agree that it is a little asquerosete?
however, this only happens with the garbage bags.
Advantages of the biodegradable bags
The need sharpens the wit, and the increased use of plastic bags since they began to spread in the US in 1977, has created a need: use bags that can degrade.
Which are decomposable means that, in a short period of time, to disintegrate; you don’t have to wait 16 generations.
For me, the main advantage of the eco bags is the personal satisfaction. The most compelling argument is selfish; every act has consequences and it is a universal law that bad deeds bring negative consequences.
Bags compostable vs biodegradable bags: differences
Is one of the doubt classic when one looks to the world of the bags are organic, are compostable? what biodegradable?
The only difference is that the bags are compostable, to break down, they end up transforming into compost, or manure for the earth. Therefore, if you have a compostadora in your garden, or you throw your organic waste in a compostadora shared, you can throw them out with these bags.
For its part, the biodegradable bags, returning to the system without leaving a trace, but they can’t be used to make compost.
If you are looking for a defición more pro:
While biodegradable simply means an object is capable of being decomposed by bacteria or other living organisms,”compostable” in the plastic industry is defined as able to decompose in aerobic environments that are maintained under specific conditions of temperature and humidity controlled.
Manufacturers of plastic bags biodegradable
I’ve Never had the need to buy large quantities of bags, however, if it is your case, there are companies that are dedicated to selling wholesale. You can start to try your luck with these websites:
If you know any more write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it here.
Types of biodegradable bags
Classification according to use:
According to the material
This is the classification of the reusable bags according to your material. Most also are 100% recyclable.
did you Know that the 3 of July, we celebrate the international Day without plastic bags?
Because they do not do nor case, it should be all days.
frequently asked Questions about the eco-bags
If you have more questions, suggestions or contributions, please contact us and we will be adding. Remember that you also forms part of the movement Biodegradable.
there is No definitive answer to how long it takes a bag of organic degradation, the nature is too wise to put time limits.
The process of production home can be made to play with children, in schools or by experience. There are many videos where they explain how to do this, we have selected the one that best explains what is required and the raw materials to use.
Take a look by aliexpress, but walk on the
Since the introduction of “biodegradable plastics” at the end of the decade of the eighties, have prevailed confusion and skepticism about claims and product performance. This skepticism is due in large measure to the plastic products that are not oxo-degrade as expected.
The manufacturers could make claims because there were no methods and standards test with a scientific basis.
Today, technology has advanced to create plastics that look and feel like existing products, but have been designed to biodegrade, complete, and surely, when compostan in a composting plant, without leaving residue.
And what is more important, now there are specifications to scientifically prove biodegradability: ASTM D6400 for films and ASTM D6868 for packaging.
BPI(Biodegradable Products Institute) sponsors these tests on a scientific basis so that manufacturers can now make claims to be true and accurate on the degradability. And the BIS actively works with legislators and municipalities to ensure that they only make statements of marketing with scientific basis about biodegradable products.