This board or foam
is cardboard pen biodegradable white 5mm, it is made with a 15% content
is recycled, with a paper white glossy and smooth created from wood products certified by the
Iniciativa Forestal Sostenible(SFI).
- SMOOTH INK FLOW - These ballpoint pens combine style and precision for a luxurious writing experience. The quick-dry ink formula maintains consistent strokes for a smooth and easy flow. Eco-Pen’s medium tipped pen set is perfect for all your writing and drawing needs. Minimal bleed through allows you to safely use these pens for adult coloring books, journals, planners, sketch pads, calendars, formal writing, and note-taking. Artists love them too!
- GO GREEN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE - All Eco-Pens are made from 100% recycled plastic and cardboard. Biodegradable and eco-friendly, these high-quality pens are completely safe and non-toxic.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - The beautiful packaging of this light-weight set makes it the perfect gift for family and friends. For Christmas, Birthday, School or Office gifts, this quality pen set can be personalized for that special someone. Get creative and have fun decorating the paper pen barrels and packaging.
- Feature a semi translucent, white paper
- Suitable for drawing or design from rough sketch to finished form
- Works beautifully with pen, pencil, and alcohol or solvent markers (which will not bleed through! )
- 80 sheets in a Pad
- Perforated on top
- Stiff back cover
- Set includes twenty (20) retractable ballpoint pens
- Barrel of the pen is made with cork, a sustainable resource ; Colored tips and clips of pens are made with recycled wheat straw to promote eco-friendly plastic reduction
- The unique properties of cork feel smooth and sleek to the touch ; Naturally ergonomic, the cork barrel feels almost weightless in your hand ; Each pen weighs only 0.18 ounces ; Write comfortably for hours whether for journalism, at home, the office or school.
- HIGH QUALITY PENS: Medium point 1.0mm tip, smooth writing, black pen with clip; Best disposable recycle pens ballpoint pens for the environment, eco-friendly eco pens products; Barrels: strong biodegradable pens recyclable cardboard; Cute bulk pens with multicolor ink pen eco friendly parts: half ABS plastic, half wheat stalk & other; Environmentally friendly, decreases plastic waste
- ALL PURPOSE PENS: Quick drying black ink pens high quality, medium tip; Medium point recyclable pens perfect as holiday, birthday, Christmas gift to writers, artists, teachers, students; Durable eco friendly ink pens bulk eco friendly for college students class perfect for back to school eco friendly school supplies eco pen eco friendly school kids, teens, adults
- SMOOTH RETRACTABLE PENS: Great ecofriendly pens for home, eco friendly office supplies, desk, purse, business, bag, travel, school supplies, writing, note taking, journaling, bulk set of click pens for women and men, craft eco friendly supplies, writing supplies, church supplies, teacher supplies, art & drawings, teaching, pens for school, journals, notebooks, documents, records, & more
- GO GREEN WITH B2P: Pilot's B2P Retractable Gel Roller Pens are made from recycled bottles! They feature G2 Ink, and are refillable and comfortable to hold, so you can journal, take notes or sketch a cityscape - all while protecting the planet.
- IT'S EASY BEING GREEN: B2P Gel Roller Pens are recycled and feature brilliant G2 gel inks in black, blue, red, green and purple, with matching accents. So, now you can go green no matter which color you chose to write with at home, school or work.
- ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE: Want to make your everyday essentials a little more eco-chic? Try B2P Gel Roller Pens, which are made from recycled water bottles & feature Pilot's long-lasting, vibrant G2 Gel Ink, for smooth, effortless writing.
Highly resistant to deformation, this table FOAM green is perfect for craft: mounting, laminating, printing and die-cutting, maintaining its thickness.
in cases In which the boards of foam conventional take between 80 and 450 years to biodegrade, this type of cardboard pen biodegradable takes
is between one and five years to decompose completely.